The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Subscribed!

Aikura

Beloved community, honoured BW representatives, fellow players.

I have done it at last. Taken the plunge. Jumped to lightspeed. After a few months of casually sampling the free content (with the occasional one-off Cartel indulgence), I have joined the esteemed ranks of diligent SWTOR tax-payers.

I expect this is exactly how the F2P model was originally intended function and, while still far from the sleek starfighter of promise, it has still progressed from the drunken Bantha that stumbled alarmingly off the EA-ware production line in 2012. I am sure there are many like me who came with few intentions, but then couldn’t resist the terse pew-pew of blasters, electric vrooooooon! of lightsabers, for too long before they force-leapt in with both feet. In short: I love your game, the sheer breadth of the class story content is quite incredible, it is fun, I love full voice acting, I like pew-pew, I want to stay.

The direction of the game over the last few months seems mostly positive, and the commitment to “quality of life” improvements going forward is heartening. Kudos, keep it up, make good on your promises, and May the Force deservedly fatten your wallets with my hard-earned currency for the foreseeable future.

I have one question for the community here: Where is the best place on the forum to report bugs/feedback to the developers? I know, I know: there is no point, wasting my breath, blah blah. My boss has a philosophy: “You can ask for something and likely not get it, or you can not ask, and definitely not get.” So, obligatory whinging to a minimum, please.

Thanks in advance. :)

Great post! Welcome to subscriber-land!

Where is the best place on the forum to report bugs/feedback to the developers?

The only place that comes to mind for this in the forums is the "Suggestion Box" sub-forum of General Discussion. Also, I think that you might able to report bugs through the in-game costumer support tool. Though I might be thinking of another game there.

Thanks for the welcome and for the advice. :)

I did indeed stumble upon the Suggestion Box subforum. The in-game Customer Service tab seems like a long-shot but I might give it a go as well.