The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Funny moment during the +10 Endurance datacron trek

Pokebreaker

So, a buddy and I were on the trek to obtain the +10 Endurance datacron in Makeb. We were about in between the first bridge, and the first circular platform, when someone else advertised they were looking for a group. I invite them, and we wait for them to catch up. Along the way, the other Assassin and myself like to throw down Phase Walks, in the event we have a misjump (which happened a couple of tiems) we can teleport back up before its too late.

So, fast forward to the circular platform that goes up and down. Our third party asks, "Why do you need that purple thing?" So I decide to demonstrate, although I didn't write out that it was only a demonstration. I place Phase Walk at the ledge, then run and jump off, hitting Phase Walk again to teleport back up to the ledge. As soon as the port was done and my screen came back, I noticed our third-party rolling off the edge in his Cartel Skiff, thinking that I jumped because it was time to get to the platform. A few short seconds later "****** WAS DEFEATED" I laughed hysterically, although I didn't intend for it to happen.

Lesson here, is to let one person go first, to make sure it's safe. You may learn something from their mistake.

Edited by Pokebreaker
Typo in Thread Title