The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

HK-51 aggroing while stealth

Pokebreaker

Hello SWTOR folks,

I'm not certain if this issue has been noticed or raised previously. However, another Deception Assassin and I have been noticing an issue with the HK-51 droid mainly while on Makeb.

When stealthing through an area or instance, our HK-51's will randomly pull aggro of a standing mob, although my character doesn't. So for instance, I will activate Blackout (which, for 8 seconds, allows me to basically walk past up to a Champion mob, without pulling aggro), yet my HK-51 will pull aggro. What's even wierder, is that HK-51 and myself will still be in stealth, yet the mob is following and beating on HK-51, reducing his health, meanwhile he and I are still in stealth.

Another issue which is seemingly linked, is when using Force Cloak. When I need to bail from a fight, whether it be an NPC or player, I activate Force Shroud, and then Force Cloak. Two issues have been arising after this. One, my HK-51 will take damage or something ( I can't tell because I am moving in the opposite direction of the enemy), and cause ME to become unstealthed after I am well out of distance of the mob/player. Or two, I will remain stealthed, but my HK-51 is still visible, and is being beat on by the NPC, and most recently, another player.

I've noticed these recurring issues over the course of the last 3 days of play.