The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Friendly warning

prorespect

I thought i should share with the community what kind of players you can find on server.

I queued GF to cademu fp lvl 55 with Black market gear (some blackhole) I found a group all good and then people named

Shamheim and Raalmighty just kick me(vote kick) while whispering that my gear sucks and i will enrage bosses..

Excuse me is that legimit reason to kick from a group? While i got a proper gear to do it..

ive done it with only BH gear no new gear sets and i didnt enrage anyone.. So when i get slightly better gear then black hole (black market gear insted) then i aperantly enrage bosses?

Share opinions if you wish.

unfortunately on every server you have the odd few that show little to no respect for others.

I cant comment on the gear quality since i dont do any or very little pve content but in my opinion in things ive seen people in the best gear do a god aweful job and others in far lesser gear do a far better job.

Perhaps they should have spoken to you prior to kick and ask if your familiar with fp and if you are able to do it no problems etc.

Hope you dont run into too many people doing it.

On a side note be careful actually naming people in a name and shame type of way ive found from bitter experience can actually lead to you getting into trouble on most mmo forums. funny i know lol

You can't enrage L55hm bosses unless you use nothing but default attack... (61) for dps/healer and (63) for tank is more then enouth to complete everything...

sorry you found such a jerks on our lovely server.

on a side note, I've been raged at once, by a healer who complained I'm to squishy on my jugg tank... he was mostly (66-69) I was (most 63- few 69 - fully augmented for def chance), he figured out I have only 30k hp so I must be undergeared... , with his replacment (61) we clearead that HM.

Edited by Atramar

I thought i should share with the community what kind of players you can find on server.

I queued GF to cademu fp lvl 55 with Black market gear (some blackhole) I found a group all good and then people named

Shamheim and Raalmighty just kick me(vote kick) while whispering that my gear sucks and i will enrage bosses..

Excuse me is that legimit reason to kick from a group? While i got a proper gear to do it..

ive done it with only BH gear no new gear sets and i didnt enrage anyone.. So when i get slightly better gear then black hole (black market gear insted) then i aperantly enrage bosses?

Share opinions if you wish.

if that u say is true and come from raalmighty i can take it only thats he was trolling....

Edited by fademist