Jedi Knight's character creation armor

No, you can't get it.

Next best thing, though;

1. Jedi Battlelord set.

2. Pale grey/white and white dye (This doesn't affect the robe, which is great)

3. Sovereign Mind Headgear (Turn off hide head slot, unify colors)

There you go. However, the hood disappears and leaves the upper robe looking quite ugly, imo. Only do this if you're semi-desperate for a hood down.

Also, this may or may not be a very expensive route if you choose to go with the white and white dye.

Valiant set dyed brown-white looks superior, imo. It lacks shoulder guards ad belt around the waist but it makes it look better.

You can dye battlelord's armor white-white (very expensive) to get nearly the same, if not identical, colors scheme as on character creation - but it still won't be adaptive and with a hood down!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Valiant set dyed brown-white looks superior, imo. It lacks shoulder guards ad belt around the waist but it makes it look better.

You can dye battlelord's armor white-white (very expensive) to get nearly the same, if not identical, colors scheme as on character creation - but it still won't be adaptive and with a hood down!

Would be nice if there was just a Secondary White. Not a fan of the brown on the brown/white combo at all.

/signed

I've wanted this armor ever since I played in the first Beta's. When I heard a new Jedi set would come to the market, I was hyped as hell, only to be disappointed by the ****** Valiant Jedi set. :cool:

Supporting this idea to 210%