The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lightsabers for next pack

Sobur

Please do not copy and paste the ones from the last two packs , the handguards look awful when not wielding them. Does bioware have a Q & A department? Would like to see ones with a standard hilt or more with curved hilts and more cool blade effects. :jawa_biggrin:

Please do not copy and paste the ones from the last two packs , the handguards look awful when not wielding them. Does bioware have a Q & A department? Would like to see ones with a standard hilt or more with curved hilts and more cool blade effects. :jawa_biggrin:

Handguards look awful even when characters are wearing them (clips on Jedi knight's stance).

I'd want them to add saberstaffs which would count as normal lightsabers and vice versa.

Handguards look awful even when characters are wearing them (clips on Jedi knight's stance).

I'd want them to add saberstaffs which would count as normal lightsabers and vice versa.

Yeah that too. :jawa_smile: I just don't understand how they thought it looked acceptable. We can only hope the next ones look better.