Sometimes I think slaughter is not triggering gore...

Choffware

Has anyone else noticed this? I leap i hit gore and I think gore itself is triggering aturo then slaughter but gore doesn't refresh... So I have VT up on a target with most of it's health but gore is on cool down. It happens often enough that I notice it... maybe tree times in 8 matches last night..

Yes, I have tried it yesterday on the dummy, used Gore, and then nothing but rage builder and massacres.

It looks like, if you have used Gore, and Ataru form procces, while you have the buff from Gore, you get Slaughter, BUT Gore doesn't come off cooldown.

You have to wait for the internal cooldown, which is 20 seconds, and then slaughter will proc again, and we are back to a slaughter proc every 20 seconds.

So for me it was just the first proc chance that was wasted.

Sometimes you can get lucky, and don't proc ataru form on charge-gore-ravage-forcescream, and your first massacre will proc slaughter. But that is a rare case.

Don't know if this is redundant or not. Just wanted to clarify that it's not about the internal cd, I think most understand the mechanics at play there. It's about the ability not coming off cd when it should. BW, please investigate? Edited by Seengularity