Return back creating more biochem stims at once, please ...

Drahy

Hello,

I would like to change - revert back one thing in Biochem Crew skill - Biochem now creates only one stim per craft - when I calculate the cost of the materials which are needed for one stim, you can see it is far from profit - you need at least 5 (success) missions with Bioanalysis or Diplomacy materials (one is about 2-3 000 credits) to have enough materials for one single stim of any kind. Before patch 2.0 there were three stims created on one craft action and could crit +1 (4 of them). Now when I want to create stims for a guild or for my progress group I am unable to do this in reasonable time and expenses nor profit from it in Galactic Trade Market. With increased cost of missions which are needed to get materials - it is now crew skill which make you poor very soon with no return of credits in any way. The time for creating is the same for one stim as it was for 3 in past.

Why was this change made in the first place? Who approved it? For what reason? Did you discussed it? Is it intentional or is it an overlooked bug?

Thank you for any respond from developers.

This post has been sent here as a recommandation from Protocol Droid X1-A1:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate the time you took to send us your impressions and ideas, and we can assure you that our Development team is always interested in receiving constructive feedback from our players.

To ensure that your ideas are seen by the right people, we recommend posting them on our Suggestion Box forum at http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349 so that they can be seen by the Development team. While our Developers may not post in every thread created there, they do read the forums on a regular basis, and are constantly looking for feedback from our players.

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to see your ideas posted on the Suggestion Box soon.

We can aslo recommend visiting our help centre for answers to any questions you may have.

The help centre is available at http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter.

While we understand the frustration your issue may cause, we would like to assure you that we are doing our utmost to ensure that our players have the best possible game play experience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid X1-A1

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

Also full thread with current problems with this crew skill is mentioned in this thread which I made and updated to current patch 2.0.1. Thank you.

May the force be with you. Jedi Drahy. Tomb of Freedom Nadd.

Edited by Drahy