The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

XP

LordDeWet

I think that the XP we are receiving are to little i am a subscriber but i dont see the differences in the rest xp increasing the XP when the 200% increase was there before the EXP Raise of the hutt cartell i actually saw a difference, I saw that there is 200% increase in my xp that i got and as a subscriber i am disappointed because i have done some test by testing the xp rating when rest xp is there and when it is not and sadly there was only a 100 or 200 xp more NOW

(My idea is that the rest xp counts as the xp meter so when the rest xp is at the end of the bar the character lvls up and then the rest is xp is immediately taking away so you dont have rest xp anymore so that you still need to do the quest to lvl up) it is made easier for the user to lvl up and once again that only subscribers can make use of the new type of rest xp

I hope this realy does work and that everyone agrees with this and also maybe the xp boost can go up to 200 or 300% but you pay more cartell coins for the boosts. :)

As subscribers I think we get too much XP already. I'd prefer if they eliminated rested XP altogether, or at the very least you only earn rested XP if you log off in a cantina or your ship.

oo for **** sake let me guess you have all the classes lvl 55 right or most if so this would come for you or a person with more that 2 lvl 55 characters. lvling up takes to long with xp boost and rest xp just a bar is fulled but i see my 3 idea is useless to i am going to give ideas to other game like WOW or Rift because when people give ideas in the box they are useless i hate taking ages to lvl up you might like it and maybe a lot might like it and some also hate taking ages to lvl up (one more thing what is the point then to paying for the game if you are being riped off i just think it takes takes too long to lvl up

As subscribers I think we get too much XP already. I'd prefer if they eliminated rested XP altogether, or at the very least you only earn rested XP if you log off in a cantina or your ship.

oo one more thing maybe if they made more of the boost that have more value to it like a 200% increase i would not be writing this now but now new packs are being made that i like but i think we need more attension at the xp aera

thanks for your comment

As a pure story player, I want to remain within the story as long as possible (and I say "story", not "fighting" ! ).

Having additional XP kind of destroys that. It moves me onwards too fast.

you dont have to buy the boost upgrades if they put for EG the 200% increase boost on xp

As a pure story player, I want to remain within the story as long as possible (and I say "story", not "fighting" ! ).

Having additional XP kind of destroys that. It moves me onwards too fast.

you dont have to buy the boost upgrades if they put for EG the 200% increase boost on xp