Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Star Wars: BattleCry

Beniboybling

RRRRAAWWWWRRRRRRR :(

I find that offensive! :p

Wookies were awesome Antiforce characters, spray powerful bullets or shoot one precise one, cant be one shotted (though that only really helped with offensive force powers) and just plain Pwn.

They sucked because I always played Imperial and they just didn't die! :D Oh and those Bothans, sneaky little...

They sucked because I always played Imperial and they just didn't die! :D Oh and those Bothans, sneaky little...

I'll never forget... I got really bored while playing online once (I find online matches really boring, its why i stopped playing them) I was a bothan, snuck up on a Scout who was camping... and just.... Sat there.

Stared at him, he eventually turned round, i think to move on... And lol, after seeing me there was like a 3 second pause, i think he was scared ********, and then shot the roof....

I dont know why i found it so funny, but i laughed so hard i just had to carry on :D:rak_03:

About a half dozen guys in my platoon got together once and started up a tournament with two xboxes for Battlefront 2, and you should have seen the tactics that emerged. Wookies were definitely powerful against the AI, but unless you were good at using the grenade launcher, they were screwed over at mid-range. A quick burst with the blaster rifle, followed by an instant switch to the pistol to off-set the drop in accuracy let you kill a Wookie in seconds flat (assuming you landed all headshots, which soon became the terrifying norm).

Bothans never really came into play, surprisingly. They were too weak and slow to be effective. They could be useful against heroes, but you were just as likely to get knocked over with the Force and killed accidentally as you were to get in a solid assassination. And when the Bothans used their regen field, they were the first targets to be eliminated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.