Glitch When Fighting Lord Rathari? (Spoilers)

scgsahbrit

I'm a Level 23 Sith Inquisitor and I'm to the point where you have to battle Lord Rathari. I chose the options in the conversation where the soldiers should be assisting me in defeating him, but they just sit around doing nothing. Also whenever I attack him, it takes the system a few seconds to register my attacks, so he has a chance to deplete my health almost instantly. Suggestions? Thanks!

I chose the options in the conversation where the soldiers should be assisting me in defeating him, but they just sit around doing nothing.

I had that problem with Cmdr. Naughlen's soldiers as well. I tried kiting Rathari right onto them and they still just stood there.

You might have your companion (Quinn or Vette) pull, give them a few rounds to establish aggro, then start hitting Rathari. The goal is to have him finally decide you're the bigger threat and start hitting you just as your companion is getting low on health. If all else fails you can invite another player in to help with the fight - that's what I ended up doing.