Server PVP Records by Class 2.0

Aerilas

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how rampant the augment glitch is being abused i strongly suggest you scrap this until its fixed...

I kind of concur, I heard about this glitch a good 10 days ago though I never used it.

Problem is, how long you think before BW fixes it :rak_02:

You can not trust any of these numbers reported as the borstel bug with certain slots of gear in pvp is still present and abused by both sides daily so even if said person was not using the bug who is to say the healers on their team or the other team were not using creating artificial numbers which could normally not be obtained.

I suggest the whole thread is wiped and locked until broken slots are fixed then official numbers and stats can be recorded.

You can not trust any of these numbers reported as the borstel bug with certain slots of gear in pvp is still present and abused by both sides daily so even if said person was not using the bug who is to say the healers on their team or the other team were not using creating artificial numbers which could normally not be obtained.

I suggest the whole thread is wiped and locked until broken slots are fixed then official numbers and stats can be recorded.

There's quite a few names I trust don't do that already on the list. And most of them are in the top places.

Suggest away, doesn't mean I'll listen.

How long do you think it will take for Bioware to actually fix this problem? You're taking away my right to make a certain topic for a long term period because Bioware can't get their **** right?

Sorry but if people are petty enough to keep paying 5k per augment re-gear x 14 in every warzone, let them. It takes skills to actually score high numbers and not a few petty stats.

There's quite a few names I trust don't do that already on the list. And most of them are in the top places.

Suggest away, doesn't mean I'll listen.

How long do you think it will take for Bioware to actually fix this problem? You're taking away my right to make a certain topic for a long term period because Bioware can't get their **** right?

Sorry but if people are petty enough to keep paying 5k per augment re-gear x 14 in every warzone, let them. It takes skills to actually score high numbers and not a few petty stats.

Well I was in that wz where the highest current overall dps is held and running around with 2900+ cunning is not obtainable without taking advantage of current broken game mechanics.

Also you can see on the screenshot that health text is disabled and/or edited out ... rather convenient.

Edited by Loki_

Well I was in that wz where the highest current overall dps is held and running around with 2900+ cunning is not obtainable without taking advantage of current broken game mechanics.

Also you can see on the screenshot that health text is disabled and/or edited out ... rather convenient.

I see you are referring to me here Loki/Athena, and I am not surprised its actually you saying this. For the record, at this point I had far, faaaar from 2900+ cunning, a number I cant even reach using augment exploit. I believe we will see 2.5k dps with the right gear. About my HP not showing, you dont see it in ANY of my screenshots ever posted, not even pre-2.0. If you need any other proof of this being legit, check your dps (athena) compared to mine. Its roughly 2x less, where it usually is.

And for you guys talking about this bolster thing. It wont be possible, no matter how you twitch and tweak, to reach higher stats with the augment bug than you will achieve with optimized BiS gear. Thus theres no need to cancel this topic.

And for you guys talking about this bolster thing. It wont be possible, no matter how you twitch and tweak, to reach higher stats with the augment bug than you will achieve with optimized BiS gear. Thus theres no need to cancel this topic.

That is where you are quite wrong as if you remove an augment from an implant with say power and alacrity its also bolsters critical, surge and accuracy. So currently it is possible to get stats that will not be obtainable, without sacrificing something else in another area