The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Difficulty on space missions...?

Ayawrxsti

The new space mission are way TOO hard that's not even doable....

i understand it was too easy before but the difficulty should not just jumped above the roof, it's harder than a raid

i spend good 2 hours trying to get pass the meteor field chase(forgot the stage name, and of course my ship is fully lvl 7 upgraded)

with your own ship that's not possible to shoot down so many targets and there's like 2000 peoples shooting at u when u can't shoot back since u have to recharge your damn shield

dont sccuse me i am a BAD player, slow, handicap etc etc, i passed all the previous stages 1 shot without any problem, the new ones are just way toooooooo hard)

imo those missions are supposed to be co-op with other players to bring down the difficulty a little, or just simply tune down the shoot out rate a little bit, there's ridicules amount of space mines shooting thousands of lazers at u and un dodgable~_~.....

Check out the guides on Dulfy.net. I was in the same boat as you, couldn't do them at all, gave up on them. Decided to give them another try and read Dulfys wonderful guides and after 2-3 tries I could do them all. Now after doing them daily for a few months they aren't even a challenge.

Check out the guides on Dulfy.net. I was in the same boat as you, couldn't do them at all, gave up on them. Decided to give them another try and read Dulfys wonderful guides and after 2-3 tries I could do them all. Now after doing them daily for a few months they aren't even a challenge.

Same thing for me. keep trying and watch the videos on youtube.