Space Mission Rewards Reduced?

The patch notes for 2.0.1 state that heroic space missions now no longer reward elite comms.? My only question is why? Before 2.0, heroic space missions rewarded black hole comms. which were then the highest level comms. in the game. Now they are going from only rewarding mid & low level comms. to nothing but low level comms.? Why do that? Why take away such a small reward which incentivized the doing of heroic space missions? With the credit reward drastically reduced and the fleet comms. vendor not being updated, the elite comms. were the only things that made heroic space missions even remotely worth doing. This will completely kill heroic space missions & seems entirely pointless & unwarranted! If anyone has any insight as to why this change was made please enlighten me because, as it stands right now, this seems like another total screw up on the part of BW that will completely kill space missions.

I agree x1000! Low low credit rewards and now no elite comms?! I REALLY enjoy doing these space missions. I did them almost every day I could play since they came out. But with these HUGELY reduced rewards there is just no point to it anymore!

Basic comms come VERY easy in makeb, elite on the other hand had very few spots for solo players. Weekly and daily flashpoint and heroic space. Now without space, gearing to get ready for ops just got even LONGER!!

• 2 weeks later...
They don't want us to do Space missions anymore. That way, they won't have to do anyore space stuff since no one will be doing them... Seriously can't understand team decisions these past months.....