Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Space combat "upgrades"

LordTynell

Ok, so I have a weird question - when you buy the level 7 upgrades off the GTN, are they the same as if you buy them off the Cartel Market?

The reason I ask - I have a Jedi Guardian - bought the 3 packs - he destroys "Impossible Sector." I have a SI who bought most of the upgrades off the GTN, all that is missing is shield generator and shield re-energizer. Well, the SI has a hell of a time killing anything, even with all the grade 7 weapon upgrades, while my JG just skates on by. I play these back to back (and have for the last 3 days to make sure I wasn't imagining things).

Anyone else have a similar experience? Maybe it's a quick work around bug? I mean, I can complete the missions either way, just confused. Thanks!

Personally I think repub missions are easier.

And I was having great problems. I had all grade 7 off the GTN and still couldn't do one. Then I bought the final piece, the shield upgrade, and it made all the difference.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.