The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where BIOWARE/EA went wrong

Seffirroth

He's complaining about auction house prices.

The AH is not the fault of BW/EA. Its player set. Thats the fault of the playerbase. I fail to see how your sub or the cartel market has anything to do with this. I don't play extensively and carry millions of credits, but I have no problems buying what I want from the AH, provided I don't want Revan's mask or something rediculous in cost.

He also feels he didnt get his money's worth from buying the expansion and collector's edition. You got what you paid for from the CE, sorry but they told you what you got and you got it (minus the additional content they mentioned that is still "soon") ROTHC you got two free months and paid 10 bucks, thats 5 levels of new content and $30 worth of sub for 10 bucks. if your complaining about that, well that would be the best deal I've seen since subway sold every sandwich for 5 bucks. unless you mean you bought ROTHC and a 2 month sub pack, but thats your purchase decision.

but lets be fair, Mists of pandaria was only 5 levels and 50 bucks so its still a better deal paying 40 and getting two months of sub.

Edited by Paitryn
additions after reviewing wall o' text