Snipers = dots not kills

WIZBASKY

I agree with lethality being a great burst spec, but my argument is that healers are more aware of the dots and cleanse them nullifying cull. I can't count how many times i've dotted up someone and started my cull to see just white damage cuz they cleansed. I focus healers and a competent healer will always cleanse himself expecially when he sees that big green mist pop on him.

I love MM spec because you get some nice burst, but when you play MM you depend of the nature of your target. If your target is a tank forget it.

If your target is a mara and pop saber ward switch right away.

There is a lot of tank in WZ recently and Lethality is good counter tank and got a good burst with Cull/Takedown proc.

A good lethality sniper will get his killing blow. Lethality get the advantages of mobility and can cast more of his attack without in cover.

BTW lethality is a PvP spec too.

The amount of times I have dotted up a scoundrel or commando healer just before cull and they never cleanse themselves is more common than you might think, also with the weaker version applying itself if cleansed still gives us the cull, scoundrels/ops have to burn 2 cd's to full rid themselves of it.

Also why are KB's so important, I did 1.2million damage in NC with 23 KILLS. That damage had to be healed, so in essence I did my job.

Here is a screen, my toon is called Carie

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/furball80/Screenshot_2013-04-20_20_56_57_136518.jpg

Edited by Cary