Sage/Sorcs Survivabilty

AndalusRenegade

Sages/Sorcs have definetly improved in dps since 2.0 however they still cannot 1v1. Compared to the other 2 ranged dps classes(commando's and gunslinger), dps sages are terrible. The second someone gets close to them its just a matter of time before constant stuns, interrupts, knockbacks and other cc's kills them.

If they had an anti-control effect ability, instead of just anti-interrupt (which only means any smart player would stun instead of interrupt) then sages would still be able to dish out the damage and keep up. However now, Sages have to play hide and seek mode so that no one notices the damage they're dishing. Otherwise, some warrior/sin/op is just gonna jump on them, cc's the crap out them and kill em.

Absolute BS, sage is brilliant against any class imo you can use force barrier and your CC breaker to negate stuns, counter stun force run to distance and dot, the only build that has issues with melee is full TK as it is relies on casts, try balance TK hybrid, far superior against melee and have managed 1250 dps in pvp with it so far which is higher than most melee derps are pulling anyway.

coming from a wz where i defended my node against a sage, he was back pedaling and stuff, but i couldn't kill him until his bubble disappeared(not force barrier) and when the second came i had to give up since i was going too far from the node and i had just stun and i popped cds(i have a jugg tank) to survive.

later i came across another sage and i couldn't kill him.

it doesn't sound exactly like low survavibility in 1v1...