EMPIRE DROP - Transparisteel Onslaught Helmet???

CaradocKaine

Sorry, but I can't find the Empire Heroic on Tatooine that rewards this helmet (it looks like a turban with a veil covering the nose and mouth). Every empire player I've seen with it has said they got it as a reward from a Tatooine Heroic but they can't remember which one. Internet says Blood and Sand, but that is wrong, as the leg piece is what you get from it. Does anyone know which Heroic rewards this head piece (or the head piece from your equivalent class set?)

Please and thank you

Sorry, but I can't find the Empire Heroic on Tatooine that rewards this helmet (it looks like a turban with a veil covering the nose and mouth). Every empire player I've seen with it has said they got it as a reward from a Tatooine Heroic but they can't remember which one. Internet says Blood and Sand, but that is wrong, as the leg piece is what you get from it. Does anyone know which Heroic rewards this head piece (or the head piece from your equivalent class set?)

Please and thank you

You want the quest Black Box that is given by Commander Marcus. Read the comments on the links if you have any doubts.

The quest should be soloable. Have fun.