Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What gear to wear in WZs

Avicii

With all the TTK threads and conflicting info maybe it would be easier if we discuss what you should wear in WZs for everyone to be optimal ATM. I know this info is scattered amongst other threads but I don't know wave others have found the most effective.

So for 30-54 what are people equipping or not?

55 WZs?

This hopefully will clear confusion.

Thanks

For my 54 Kinetic Combat Shadow that didn't bother with the WH / EWH grind pre-2.0, I just used a ton of Planetary comms to pick up all the lvl 50 mods I needed from the Makeb Planetray comms vendor to fill my hard-earned Gree outfit. I've noticed that I consistently have 1k- 2k more health than most if not all other pug-players in Warzones and I'm not ecen fully augmented yet. I have no expertise except for the little bit from the Artifacts, earpiece, and implants I still need to replace which I'll probably do with Basic or Classic comms. As I get more gear from FPs I just pull out the mods that I want to improve (careful with the armoring slot as it will bind to the armor piece type, i.e. Head, Hand, Feet, etc.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.