Seeker Droid Missing/ found

LightForse

Just wanted to point out to others that might have the same problem i did. While questing...i got the message that seeker droid detected something....so i opened inventory..open mission tab..and started to drag the seeker droid to a quick bar slot for easier access to use....lag spike hit and i either dropped it or it disappeared. it wasn't in my missions tab anymore or quick bar slot. After 2 tickets with little help and most of the day without it.i found it in the general tab section for those in the same boat....i can use it again..i dragged it to a quick bar slot . Its still not in my missions tab, but it works. Just a heads up

• 4 weeks later...
When you say ( general tab section ), can you be more specific? I accidently dropped my seeker droid when I was moving it to a different quickslot. It disappeared and was not in my ability tab or in mission items tab. I sent ticket and the reply was that I did all the seeker droid missions and it went away. If so, how was I able to use it to dig for random items, when the missions were finished week ago? I told them it was like having a full inventory, and you clicking on something, and dropping it, causing it to disappear, and that I needed them to put it back. LOL. Anyhow, held would be appreciated.