The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Agent Jackets and/or trailer duster

I've always been super disappointed in the Smuggler coats--that giant collar just looks ridiculous to me--whereas the jackets that Agents can get on the Imperial side look fantastic. I'd buy a black/grey/brown version of those jackets from the Cartel market in an instant, and not only for my smugglers.

I'd also be interested in the duster that the Smuggler wears in the CGI trailer, as well as his hat (minus the mask that we've got attached to it now). That guy pretty much convinced me to make a gunslinger, but, again, I just can't stand the smuggler coats.

I've always been super disappointed in the Smuggler coats--that giant collar just looks ridiculous to me--whereas the jackets that Agents can get on the Imperial side look fantastic. I'd buy a black/grey/brown version of those jackets from the Cartel market in an instant, and not only for my smugglers.

I'd also be interested in the duster that the Smuggler wears in the CGI trailer, as well as his hat (minus the mask that we've got attached to it now). That guy pretty much convinced me to make a gunslinger, but, again, I just can't stand the smuggler coats.

so far, they only added the Black Nebula Blasters from that scene... You are referring to the trailer "Return". I have and others have asked for the hat and that duster, and we hope one day soon perhaps. I most definitely want the hat, as long as it does not have the huge side flaps like the one already in the game. However, they never did figure out how to put a hat on a toon without making him/her look bald, this may be why we have not seen the hat.... not sure.

so far, they only added the Black Nebula Blasters from that scene... You are referring to the trailer "Return". I have and others have asked for the hat and that duster, and we hope one day soon perhaps. I most definitely want the hat, as long as it does not have the huge side flaps like the one already in the game. However, they never did figure out how to put a hat on a toon without making him/her look bald, this may be why we have not seen the hat.... not sure.

They managed it somehow. The captain of the ship in Black talon has an imperial hat and hair. Also, there's a woman colonel or something who is a part of the Sith Warrior story on belsavis who has a hat with hair. Why everyone else's hat hides their hair, idk.