LULZ pv(p)uke

Toasted_Coconuts

HAHA! Tried pvp for the first time since 2.0. I really should have read the forums before I tried that.

I'm an average player, mid pack on stats, aware of objectives. So my perspective is not from the 20+ wz matches a day grinder.

Whoever had the final say in this current rendition of garbage should have their hands cut of and put in a stasis chamber.

I sure hope the company didn't spend to much on this investment, lol.

4 healers total, 2 on each side with each around 1.5 mill in healing. One (warrior) had 1 mill in damage, but he only killed 5 people. Total deaths from both teams - 15.

I though the update was going to get rid of the super high burst but most the DPS had hits of over 7K, except the Vanguard, he only hit for 4900.

Its been over 30 mins and I still am laughing, best humor in game so far. Well besides Ashara constantly telling me she is the best duelist in her class, did you guys know that?

Learn to kill something then. I am having a blast because the current PvP is all about quick switching to prevent a target from getting nuked and to nuke a new DPS.

I am breaking 1mil healing and throwing around 1300+HPS on a Commando and I love it, but my positioning can get me pulled/melted in about 8 seconds with no CD's.

Basically against a good team any screw-up in positioning, lethargic protection or over-sight in healing is met with instant death.

I'm enjoying it immensely.