My fail.

InsayneGunman

So I preordered my copy early to mid November and didn't get my early access key until 6 days ago. Here's to like one day of early access. :(

Thats cool dude, I preordered on july 20-something and didn't bother to enter my code until november 7th.

Just enjoy the forums, I know I am.

Thats cool dude, I preordered on july 20-something and didn't bother to enter my code until november 7th.

Just enjoy the forums, I know I am.

It was amusing for the first couple hours, now it's just sickening. Props to you though. Being a one week ago got my pre-order guy I am somewhat surprised and all the complaining. I mean I don't mind at all, not that I am not itching like crazy to play the game, just that I KNEW what to expect is all.

I hoped everyone would get the full seven days and would have liked for more people to get in each wave but I didn't expect anything what so ever. These guys know what they are doing and they have a huge demand to meet so I can wait a few days. I don't need to piss and moan and disrespect the devs like so many others. I'm excited and cant wait to get in but I know that doesn't entitle me to anything. I just wish my GameStop would have given me my code in nov so I could get in 12 hours earlier than I'm going to lol Edited by InsayneGunman