N00bish, but Looking for a Guild!

SlinkyKitty

I play mainly imp, but pub as well. My mains right now are Operative and Gunslinger. I like to play one or two characters like crazy until they're 50 (Or 55 now).

I have played a Sorc and Jugg to 50, and a Shadow to 44 or so. I love grouping up for Heroics and Flashpoints!

I have never tried any PvP or raiding, so that's why I'm n00bish. But I'm open to try it! I'm also not so good with the MMO abbreviations yet, but I'm learning. :)

I'm also a real-live, honest-to-God female. If that helps at all.

So if there's a good guild out there for me, do let me know! Playing alone can be dull. :p

Hello,

Please feel free to check out Republic Champions/Legion Of Champions. We are small, all adult guild that encourages its members to particitate in whatever aspects of the game they enjoy most in laid back, friendly and helpful atmosphere. If you would like to join us or for more info on us please check out our guild website at http://republicchampions.enjin.com/

Rancor Bait would love to have you! We are a imp guild that has a pub side alt guild as well(Tactical Bacon) we enjoy all aspects of the game and welcome any skill level. We also have many females in our guild so you won't be alone there haha. You can visit our website http://www.rancorbait.enjin.com or hit me up on any one of my toons in-game from 6 to 10pm eastern (Kalvarius, Kelsie, Kylista, Shakkra, Setzuna, Sezura)

Light\Dark Holiday are a fun, relax social gaming guild. With a presence on each side and large community. We have great people who are always helping each other no matter how they want to play SWTOR. All PVE, PVP, events, how ever you wish to play and socialize we have members who are doing that way too. We have deicate voice server but in game chat is welcome too. If you to learn more about us check out our website at http://rav.enjin.com/holidaymain and or in game do a /who holiday and talk to any of our members.

As far as our membership make up when have officers of both sexes and married and single women who are members in our community. We have been here since the beginning so we are not a flash in the pan guild.

You and message me in game at DA'rgo, Pa'u, Chian'a on the empire or I'vanona, FrootyPebbles on the republic side

Hello SlinkyKitty,

Yes, playing alone with no one to share your fun and accomplishments can and is very DULL!

But the game doesn't have to be that way.

The Guild members at Pillars of Ashla (Rep) and Ashes of Ashla (Imp) are there to welcome you into the friendliest, warmest Adult community Guilds in the game!

Questing, Raids and progression, PVP, heck just hanging out and chatting and enjoying the game with each other, we do it all. And enjoy it TOGETHER :)

"I'm also a real-live, honest-to-God female. If that helps at all."

Many of our members are females in the real world, Officers too, even our Guild Mistress is a RL female.;)

So you will be in very good company here with us !

You can check out my thread here at "Looking for a Guild ?" and at our website:

pillars.enjin.com/.

Looking forward to seeing you in the game and welcoming you into our Guilds. I KNOW you will love it here ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings SlinkyKitty. If you're still looking for a guild, consider Warpigs Republic Guild. We're a East Coast casual PvE Guild with players from all over the U.S. & Canada We're a laid back group of players whose core belief is having fun with friends. We've also started up an Empire Guild and have added Imperial Guild nights for our Imperial characters so your 2 Imp mains could have a home there if you like. For more information about us please see our guild forum post (link above in this post & below in my signature) or you can PM me.

May the force

:hope_06:

be with you!

• 1 month later...
Check out <SR> we're a guild that has been around for about about 10 years in various games. We're a very active casual guild that is always looking for new members to help us fill the ranks and prepare for Ops, FP's and PvP. If you are interested come on over to http://www.sinisterlegacy.com and check us out and introduce yourself. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.