crescendo

Hamatula

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little less than impressed with some of your other reg players. I would also like to say you guys are very lucky to have otto and takky, and they should be doing ranked instead of sitting around as you wait for your main team to que. Edited by Aewu

A little less than impressed with some of your other reg players. I would also like to say you guys are very lucky to have otto and takky, and they should be doing ranked instead of sitting around as you wait for your main team to que.

I'm sorry, you are whom, and you do rateds when?

A little less than impressed with some of your other reg players. I would also like to say you guys are very lucky to have otto and takky, and they should be doing ranked instead of sitting around as you wait for your main team to que.

Who are you and who do you Q rateds with ? Also, from my understanding - otto and takky usually aren't on during ranked prime time when we are forming a team. However, if they wanted get invited for rwz's - all they would have to do is ask and they know this. That goes for everyone within the guild.

Who are you and who do you Q rateds with ? Also, from my understanding - otto and takky usually aren't on during ranked prime time when we are forming a team. However, if they wanted get invited for rwz's - all they would have to do is ask and they know this. That goes for everyone within the guild.

This. Not 100% sure where Otto goes off to, but Takky is in Japan, the time difference makes things rather difficult.

Who are you and who do you Q rateds with ?
Is this the new saying? I miss a/s/l days except everybody's always 14f.

Anyways he is with me, and I defend everything he says. Ever since that one Pug RWZ and the way you healed me I knew we had something...

*He isnt actually in C&G and niether C&G nor I condone what he is saying :) just want Cass-l's green stuffs

Sathid is just sad he got outhealed by 800k. And doing 65k more dps as compensation? LOL. Also might want to take note that Kenshinh is our tank. L2checkstance.

Uh no,i sat at mid like I said with Crescendo's tank.

Uh no,i sat at mid like I said with Crescendo's tank.

rofl that was your choice you can leave a node you know or tell someone else to guard not that hard its kinda like you writing on the forums :rolleyes:

wont entertain the other crap people are saying i careless..one thing for sure lot of them pubs in Crescendo will not fight you in a 1vs 1..unless they have a pocket healer or a zerg to beat on you..i know wz is group pvp..1st off let get this pvp matter straighten out..

rwz' or reg wz is not truly pvp if anything its objective pve..pvp as the name says is player vs. player not player vs. zerg..yet this is the closest you will have to pvp in this game since open world is pratically dead..they have the occasions when 2 people meet in a wz with no interferance around that's when you get your game on cause it's 1 vs 1.best player win no hard feelings..

prime example is Takky..i called this guy out in wz's i made it a routine to get on him alone with no one around to interfere..if i do open up on him he will mezz me and then stealth out and run away..i could see if he was undergeared but Takky gear is on par with mines no excuse..

in a civil war wz i told him in say chat let meet in grass no imps was going to interfere we had the game won..the team said Saijah have your fun..he didnt show up..we fought before at lvl 50 in wz 1 vs 1 and i beat him hands down..that was then this is now we at lvl 55..

i'm far from being the best pvper around but i believe why waste the time getting the best pvp gear to be scared to fight when someone brings it in your face..i wont fight a 6 vs 1 i will get away if possible..if its 1 vs 1 i will fight it out to the end win or lose..im a sin i can stealth away but thats the coward approach to finishing a fight..

anyways said my 2 cents will be waiting on the responses cause i know there will be a few..lastly anybody can win when you have 5 vs 1..if you want the feeling of knowing you have skillz fight someone head on and find out what you is working with when there is no one around to pocket heal you or put a guard up..thats PVP..

Edited by Xertasian

wont entertain the other crap people are saying i careless..one thing for sure lot of them pubs in Crescendo will not fight you in a 1vs 1..unless they have a pocket healer or a zerg to beat on you..i know wz is group pvp..1st off let get this pvp matter straighten out..

rwz' or reg wz is not truly pvp if anything its objective pve..pvp as the name says is player vs. player not player vs. zerg..yet this is the closest you will have to pvp in this game since open world is pratically dead..they have the occasions when 2 people meet in a wz with no interferance around that's when you get your game on cause it's 1 vs 1.best player win no hard feelings..

prime example is Takky..i called this guy out in wz's i made it a routine to get on him alone with no one around to interfere..if i do open up on him he will mezz me and then stealth out and run away..i could see if he was undergeared but Takky gear is on par with mines no excuse..

in a civil war wz i told him in say chat let meet in grass no imps was going to interfere we had the game won..the team said Saijah have your fun..he didnt show up..we fought before at lvl 50 in wz 1 vs 1 and i beat him hands down..that was then this is now we at lvl 55..

i'm far from being the best pvper around but i believe why waste the time getting the best pvp gear to be scared to fight when someone brings it in your face..i wont fight a 6 vs 1 i will get away if possible..if its 1 vs 1 i will fight it out to the end win or lose..im a sin i can stealth away but thats the coward approach to finishing a fight..

anyways said my 2 cents will be waiting on the responses cause i know there will be a few..lastly anybody can win when you have 5 vs 1..if you want the feeling of knowing you have skillz fight someone head on and find out what you is working with when there is no one around to pocket heal you or put a guard up..thats PVP..

takky doesnt speak english

Oh all this hate. I can write a damn book about all the ******* we get in regular warzones. You randoms posting crap not even leaving a name because you probably got owned or carried please stop your senseless posts. Edited by Lazaris

If you are to busy focused on 1v1 fights, there is a strong chance you are nowhere near the main fight to begin with thus hurting your team right off the back. Don't expect everyone else to do the same..

Please join the next 2v2/3v3/4v4 matches if you don't like objective-based PvP.

1v1 is the most imbalanced/simplistic form of PvP in this game. Cries for it almost always come from a shadow/assassin, or a sage challenging a non-stealth class.

Please join the next 2v2/3v3/4v4 matches if you don't like objective-based PvP.

1v1 is the most imbalanced/simplistic form of PvP in this game. Cries for it almost always come from a shadow/assassin, or a sage challenging a non-stealth class.

this here why do i need another class to carry me..you still dont get the concept of pvp.player vs player last time i checked thats 1 vs 1..tell me different..

this here why do i need another class to carry me..you still dont get the concept of pvp.player vs player last time i checked thats 1 vs 1..tell me different..

It is different in a game where classes aren't balanced around 1v1.

Yes PVP is an abbreviation for "player vs. player" but it does not exclusively mean 1v1. PVP is a generalization for any situation in which player or players are versing player or players - PVP is used to also describe FPS, RTS and even Strategy games against other players. That is not mutually exclusive with "objective based team play against other players."

Also, regarding why people may not want to 1v1:

1) Takky is a focus sentinel - not the best 1v1 class

2) Maybe he had all his CDs blown, or he didn't want to blow them on you

3) Maybe he's watching **** and doesn't want to 1v1 you

4) Maybe because every single time I try to 1v1, some random will interfere and somebody will end up being ganked.

It is different in a game where classes aren't balanced around 1v1.

Mr. Scold Humperdinkle how are you doing this fine day or evening...your statement i can't really buy, here's the reason i feel different..

basically according to your statement all the pubs and imps that come on fourms and brag i have a 3k-4k rwz ratings..we are the best top 20 swtor in the world etc..what makes you guys the best PVP'ers is because yall know how to fight in a group and not hold your own alone if a challenge present itself to you..

i use me for this example..i play a deception sin..we all can agree basically in that spec our openers can be brutal once we spike you because we have alot of options from there to burst you down..so the imbalance im guessing is because sins use stealth and some classes dont so they will have a tactical advantage in terms..

ok if i open up on a sage for example..if he running tk spec once i follow up with maul..usually his bubble will pop stunning me giving him time to force sprint away..now understand my class is most effective within 4-10 meters where a sage have 35 meters to work around..

if he running full balance if i spike him and follow up with maul if i get a crit for 9k (which is very rare) he still have options to get away..mainly eat the spike take the maul..use a stun force sprint away from me..follow up with force slow and spam tk throw which slows you on every tick..

i have a few options to get to him..i can force shroud which only last 3 seconds.if i do start to close in he can cast force slow spam tk throw..if he want hit me with sever force which will freeze me for 2 seconds he should do this when his force sprint is up..rinse and repeat..

i can go on but you get the general idea..if i open up on a slinger they have a kb that put a root on me then they can burn me down from range..a jugg can force push me off of him..mara can stealth out force choke me and he have defensive cd's or mezz me..commandos even have options to get away from me..

i gave a few examples i'm sure they are others..so where is the imbalance at toward a sin when every class can actually avoid..the imbalance comes from human error meaning a class is only imbalanced by the person who is playing it..alot of people dont think about this when a sin opens up on them alot goes into panic mode and forget the basics..

is this from the classes being imbalanced..it's the human factor of being caught by surprise not knowing what to do in the situation..so calling the classes imbalanced towards each other is kind of false..what makes a class imbalanced is the person behind the toon..you can have the best gear and play the best fotm but if you dont know how to play the class you gonna fail..

basically this is how i feel claases are not imbalanced toward 1 vs 1 battles..cause every class pretty much have a counter to other classes..it is the person playing the class to know this cause the toon cant play itself..it been like this with every other mmo around..it will always be around the human factor which determines it all..

think i went to long on this post so im done..now Mr.Scold i throw the ball in your court enlighten me..

Mr. Scold Humperdinkle how are you doing this fine day or evening...your statement i can't really buy, here's the reason i feel different..

basically according to your statement all the pubs and imps that come on fourms and brag i have a 3k-4k rwz ratings..we are the best top 20 swtor in the world etc..what makes you guys the best PVP'ers is because yall know how to fight in a group and not hold your own alone if a challenge present itself to you..

i use me for this example..i play a deception sin..we all can agree basically in that spec our openers can be brutal once we spike you because we have alot of options from there to burst you down..so the imbalance im guessing is because sins use stealth and some classes dont so they will have a tactical advantage in terms..

ok if i open up on a sage for example..if he running tk spec once i follow up with maul..usually his bubble will pop stunning me giving him time to force sprint away..now understand my class is most effective within 4-10 meters where a sage have 35 meters to work around..

if he running full balance if i spike him and follow up with maul if i get a crit for 9k (which is very rare) he still have options to get away..mainly eat the spike take the maul..use a stun force sprint away from me..follow up with force slow and spam tk throw which slows you on every tick..

i have a few options to get to him..i can force shroud which only last 3 seconds.if i do start to close in he can cast force slow spam tk throw..if he want hit me with sever force which will freeze me for 2 seconds he should do this when his force sprint is up..rinse and repeat..

i can go on but you get the general idea..if i open up on a slinger they have a kb that put a root on me then they can burn me down from range..a jugg can force push me off of him..mara can stealth out force choke me and he have defensive cd's or mezz me..commandos even have options to get away from me..

i gave a few examples i'm sure they are others..so where is the imbalance at toward a sin when every class can actually avoid..the imbalance comes from human error meaning a class is only imbalanced by the person who is playing it..alot of people dont think about this when a sin opens up on them alot goes into panic mode and forget the basics..

is this from the classes being imbalanced..it's the human factor of being caught by surprise not knowing what to do in the situation..so calling the classes imbalanced towards each other is kind of false..what makes a class imbalanced is the person behind the toon..you can have the best gear and play the best fotm but if you dont know how to play the class you gonna fail..

basically this is how i feel claases are not imbalanced toward 1 vs 1 battles..cause every class pretty much have a counter to other classes..it is the person playing the class to know this cause the toon cant play itself..it been like this with every other mmo around..it will always be around the human factor which determines it all..

think i went to long on this post so im done..now Mr.Scold i throw the ball in your court enlighten me..

1. Who are you?

2. Scoldilocks doesn't need to answer you.

3. No one really cares.

1. Who are you?

2. Scoldilocks doesn't need to answer you.

3. No one really cares.

14/f/cali..and yourself..

"who are you" phrase typical of a kid so are you some kind of royalty in swtor..since we need a name basis to speak with you..oh great one..

please people can speak for themselves but if you want to play the hero go ahead..trying to not be rude or start any trouble..

Edited by Xertasian

basically this is how i feel claases are not imbalanced toward 1 vs 1 battles..cause every class pretty much have a counter to other classes..

Lol so you're saying a pure healing class should be participating in 1v1s because the game is a "PvP" game? Or a pure tanking class? A Sorc healer's counter to a Sin is....self-healing himself and running away? Lulz.

Your previous posts:

Posted By Xertasian

to be perfectly honest a deception sin will beat a mara in a 1 vs 1 no matter what spec he runs..slingers give a mara a headache..sins give maras a migraine..

Posted By Xertasian

sorcs and sages make fine dps..here's the rub about our class..we dont have the burst to win a fight..but we have the tools to win a war..this was a screenshot from 1/1/13..i hit 6.2k on fib ..

Nice perfectly balanced classes there.

Edited by iheartnyc