crescendo

Hamatula

Crescendo.. before the server mergers they were a constant republic pain on us solo-qing casual pvp imperials. They run premades 24/7. When the imps see a premade they just give up and /afk. I'm happy i can solo-q now after raid nights and not see them :)

And this has anything to do with nothing?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont know if the guild cheats never seen anything suspicious of them..i played with them and against them..1 thing i must say about them is they wont engage in a 1 vs 1 fight..i know wz's is about group pvp..they have the instances where you and someone bump up all alone..

no pocket healer no support from other teamates..thats when you get your shine on and that is true pvp..honestly i jump on crescendo players with my sin and usually i try to catch them alone they will cc and run away to there group and come back and zerg you..lmao..

the few people i did fight in there guild 1 vs 1 i murdered them..yeah i know someone gonna come and say wz's not about 1 vs 1..truly what is pvp its not the crap in wz's..its when 2 people meet head up and battle it out to the end..since Bioware killed open world pvp this is closest you get to it in the wz..

what is the sense of getting geared min/max when you is scared to fight..guess you get it for decorations i figure..anyways blast away cause i think this thread might get spicy..

Edited by Xertasian

well i dont know if the guild cheats never seen anything suspicious of them..i played with them and against them..1 thing i must say about them is they wont engage in a 1 vs 1 fight..i know wz's is about group pvp..they have the instances where you and someone bump up all alone..

no pocket healer no support from other teamates..thats when you get your shine on and that is true pvp..honestly i jump on crescendo players with my sin and usually i try to catch them alone they will cc and run away to there group and come back and zerg you..lmao..

the few people i did fight in there guild 1 vs 1 i murdered them..yeah i know someone gonna come and say wz's not about 1 vs 1..truly what is pvp its not the crap in wz's..its when 2 people meet head up and battle it out to the end..since Bioware killed open world pvp this is closest you get to it in the wz..

what is the sense of getting geared min/max when you is scared to fight..guess you get it for decorations i figure..anyways blast away cause i think this thread might get spicy..

i dont run from 1v1 and besides

1v1 me on shipment bro....QuICKScoPeZxx only

a/s/l?

I really do respect some of your players skill.

however alot of your players are dbag cheating ******es. too bad they diminish your skilled players.

-Spazm

I think we called them Crescent Oil. Some of 'em just kept using slicky dickidy hacks. I'd say more than half are legit, the other kids, just /laugh at them rebels.

however alot of your players are dbag cheating ******es. too bad they diminish your skilled players.

-Spazm

Never seen this from Crescendo, but I don't discredit the OP either. GM/ldrs should look into these accusations though. Could it be true :rak_02:

Cheating sucks. And nothing enrages me more than people cheating AND being rude/talking ish at the same time. It's sort of a pretty low low.

Never seen this from Crescendo, but I don't discredit the OP either. GM/ldrs should look into these accusations though. Could it be true :rak_02:

Cheating sucks. And nothing enrages me more than people cheating AND being rude/talking ish at the same time. It's sort of a pretty low low.

Lol this thread has been up for almost 2 weeks now and still no actual proof we cheat. /thread

Ya it's a pretty serious thing to say about a person or guild. So, for what it's worth to those concerned, in all my time in Crescendo I've never seen anything that made me think a guild member was hacking.

Ya it's a pretty serious thing to say about a person or guild. So, for what it's worth to those concerned, in all my time in Crescendo I've never seen anything that made me think a guild member was hacking.

I see sithsanity forcespeed backpeddal everyday. should it be hacking or that he has an extra chromosome?

I see sithsanity forcespeed backpeddal everyday. should it be hacking or that he has an extra chromosome?

Enough forum fun, now go do your homework, so you don't backpedal into elementary school.

Edited by Wanjagenrich

But weapons, name calling and cheating are all encouraged.

As long as your don't kick the ball though of course thats the only rule.

Did you guys kick the ball?? hmmmm dirty exploiters!!

Hilarious!

DEFT, honest question here:

Is your sister smoking, dude? why do people comment about her?(I've seen it in several threads). Inside jokey-joke? do these people know you irl? does she even exist?

truthfully just curious + no dis here,

-Seeng

DEFT, honest question here:

Is your sister smoking, dude? why do people comment about her?(I've seen it in several threads). Inside jokey-joke? do these people know you irl? does she even exist?

truthfully just curious + no dis here,

-Seeng

No its just a low blow because she died 2 years ago.

Edited by Siphorus

-Spazm

Sorry Im too amazing that it looks like hacks

In the end,and like I said I have dealt with many guild/players like this before there will be a world event and you get the message from this,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqyE4u6rp5Q

I will be your Sgt Barnes Crescendo.

So what you're saying is you **** on all of them??

I don't know about cheating and I doubt that and I have not read this thread.

I rarely post,but this guild has motivated me to,my main's name is Nakam,prior to that his name was Maris on Ajunta Pall and Jung Ma so I have seen just about every guild out there that SWTOR can throw at a person.

Many times you have these flash in the pan guilds on either Imperial or Republic that yah know seem good at first,they get name,you Crescendo I have never even heard of til tonight,and it wast good.

First off so all who read this I joined a civil war with myself and three other guildmates,i myself a sawbones healer that pug's 95% of the time thought "Hey this is great" well there was 4 others namely crescendo and again before the match I thought "Hmm don't know them but hey great should be a win".

Nope,these crescendo failed to focus and attack two healers and left my guild mates and myself to do it,we even marked them asked asked them to please attack the marked targets,nope.

For a length of time I sat there at mid with a crescendo guardian named Kennish or something and one maurader came along and it took kennish forever to help me kill that one imp,i was scared if two came and told my guild so,maybe this Ken is undergeared I dunno what.

After the match Ginger-snap has 1.4 million heals ,very good but she stayed with the group going toe to toe and left me with her gimp guard at mid,,i had around 600k heals and 76 or so k damage,Ginger had less than 11k damage.

I never said nothing etc but lo and behold out of no where iget this tell by ginger-snap "Your a baddy,learn to heal" then I click the name to respond and I am ignored, I mean WTH.

Yah know I can think of maybe three or four times ever I have said something to another player in the last six months or more but this,it just took the cake because then get this that stupid Guard Kennish calls me out in general saying I stink.

And you wanna know what?,not to toot my own horn,but when my gear is even par,i can hit about the third best in damage PLUS top heals in many matches,done it for months.

I really am at a loss and then I heard She Wolf belongs to this guild of misfits.

In the end,and like I said I have dealt with many guild/players like this before there will be a world event and you get the message from this,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqyE4u6rp5Q

I will be your Sgt Barnes Crescendo.

+10 for the platoon clip

Edited by irojoz
just mdad