The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lord Silthar's outfit. Simple, dark with bits of ornaments. Perfect for Sorcs/Sins.

Nobody would yell if, in the first place, such sets were released instead of pink/blue and got knows what weird versions of this outfit.This is the only one without the cowl, mind you. It's a real pain and I feel kinda sorry for the designers because majority of the outfits is not worn, they are far from attractive. Everyone, pretty much, wears the same thing all over and it's quite sad when you think of the amount of work they put into it but nobody wants to use them. And the only thing they need to do is change colours. Imagine how many players would wear the Inquisitor legacy gear ( I see no one with it!) if they changed that robe from pink (who came up with it?) into black. Just one example. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like with Armor dyes this can happen. Well, if you are a Sorc. (muse robes etc) As of right now Lore items are not allowed to be dyed. which needs to change. so that way this for example can be possible for Warriors.

It can happen. Won't be adaptive, mind you. And I don't know if there is a hood toggle coming for 2.1 :'(