The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Time for nerfs

Bedus

Small list of BS in pvp that is totally broken and ruin gameplay:

1. Scoundrel/operative rolling in stealth, dont get any damage from pits in huttball, most of my matches ends in less than 4 min cos of stealth bastard in score line just after we start match. NERF put cd on this stupid ability, change that its usable only out of stealth, its incredibly OP

2.Immortality bubble of sorc/sage breaking gameplay, just put this amazing thing and w8 for heal, your cds, reinforcements to come, NERF, cut healing in bubble to none, im not sure about CD on this ability but if is shorter than 3 min change that, make this usable only at 30% hp

3.Healing is way op right now, put 30% reduction on heal in WZ, its impossible to kill anyone in teams with more than 2-3 healers

4.Change tanks in huttball , u cant run, charge, be pulled, etc when carrying ball, tanks got way to many ways to jump, run, avoid damage with they stupid cds, not counting guard/taunt, and if you got healer on tank u can forget about stopping him, clearly OP and gamebreaking, pressing Saber Ward cant be iwin button in this game

1. addmitted mechanic, change your playstyle

2.they cannot move and they loose the huttball, agreed to nerf heals received, it can be legit..anyway not game breaking imo

3.if you cannot focus a target or the huge marked guys you deserve that, and before patch it wasn't so easy when there were a lot of healers anyway, and i can count on my hand the pvpers who interrupted my MP instead of my AMP..

4. they are meant to be like that..they would not be tanks if they'd die fast like a healer or dps and the control moves are spread all over the classes and are the funniest things you can do in huttball and really show skillz imo

so it's time for changing thread or videogame buddy

Dismissing this as a troll thread in order to keep my faith in human intelligence alive.

U mad bro, affraid that your toon can be nerfed? Ever heard that ppl have they own opinions? looks no

S

3.Healing is way op right now, put 30% reduction on heal in WZ, its impossible to kill anyone in teams with more than 2-3 healers

You're not paying attention. There is one and it's -35% healing received debuff on everyone.

You're complaining about the mechanics that make this game fun and each class unique.

It sounds like you just want everyone to have the same skills and abilities. If you want to be the one to strategically run the ball to the enemy side, and take advantage of bad players who stand on the catwalks or in their own endzone, then roll one. :\