Alacrity and JK/SW

Hizoka

Seeing how even with the changes this stat is 100% crap for SW/JKs so why did you put it on all of out gear. Its rather crappy that when you get an "upgrade" its pretty much crap because you have to rebuild the thing and get basically 3 sets of gear to get 1 useful set.

Is there a reason you screwed up the SW./JK gear so terribly much? There is dropping the ball then there is screwing the pooch... this is worse then screwing the pooch.

Edited by Hizoka

Ugh...I hadn't looked yet. At least all the weekly comm caps will make cobbling together a set that much more miserable. Supposedly the alacrity helps some Sentinels...IDK. I really feel like Bioware made some incredibly bad decisions in 2.0. Stuff that if not corrected is very likely to drive players away.

Yeah, I agree.

BW did a lot of good things with 2.0 in terms of gearing, but the itemization is still abysmal. I just don't understand why they can't get this right unless it's because they want us on the hamster wheel longer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.