The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are these guys for real?

thomasbaxter

I loved Makeb. I'd have paid £5.99 for the holo statue alone cuz it's an absolute headache having to go to trainers constantly with your low level alts. It's probably the first planet I'd actually grind endgame because it's so pretty and it reminds me of the kinda easy-going attitudes u get on tython etc.

Then your general chat fills up with idiots that come out with "That's ridiculous! took me 5 hours to complete the DLC they could have made more content".

Then I'll ask have you done both imperial and republic? (no)

there are 2 separate stories surprisingly. You really think the DLC would make sense if both sides did the exact same quests? they intertwine which i thought was a nice touch too and the final boss on imperial is waaaay more difficult than the one on rep (my opinion but i haven't thrown my keyboard at the wall in years :). These clowns haven't done the heroics, crew skills etc etc they haven't even done the new op and all thsi was for £5.99........I still can't get my head round this. Suppose it's a bit like the f2pers who moan about how little they get tho.....

The only problems that came with this expansion that I hope get sorted are:

1) BROKEN PVP

This is supposedly getting fixed. I understand what BW were trying to do tho and it's worked for me I'll say. I hated dumb warzones, annoyed the crap outta me. With the bolster warzones from 1-55 was great. Level playing field (with obvious probs with some of the classes bein more powerful but thats hard to monitor). I understand pvpers like to get better gear etc but I love huttball etc and I'm not wanting to be 'competitive to the death' I just wanna play something that everyone has around the same chance to win. Not getting one shotted cuz joe pvp has been grinding to top end gear when I hate pvp bar the wz.

2) REMOVING TOO MUCH FROM GROUP FINDER

There are probably only a couple of flashpoints I hate but when I get to endgame I like everything to be there so things don't get dull. Eternity Vault and Karaggas Palace are 2 ops I always enjoy playing and i don't care about the drops etc I just like doing them. To find they've been removed from the group finder at 55 is heartbreaking. Can we not have 2 tiers of ops for those of us who like to PUG everything? . I have a guild etc but I like to be able to just jump into ops when I feel like it without having to turn up at the vanguard vessel etc only to have someone disconnect and ur screwed.. PUT EM BACK IN PLEASE :) even maybe make a tier for the normal easy run flashpoints for things like reputation points so u can still run them for the story if u want to.

3) THE COMMS LIMITS

Oh dear. I love the new planet comms tbh. Great idea. 50 isn't too much i suppose but it's the weekly cap I'm talking about. the 200? 150? classic etc. Way way way too low. Just ridiculously low. Can make that in 2 hours then u cant do anything for a week.

Other than that was a great DLC and look forward to more.

Edited by thomasbaxter