The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sugestion

MedveBocs

There is a lot of players out there that are unable for diferent reasons to use a credit card to pay for the game and you clearly know this based on the fact that you sell 60days time cards. I understand why you not wanting to allow players to spend CC on the ROTHC expansion - before all things you want our moneyt - but not having any alternate means is excluding a section of your audience unfairly.So I'd like to suggest that you impliment some form of system to allow players to redeem a time code, and instead of receiving 2 months of play time give them option to receive the expansion and an amount of playing days -maybe 30 days - to make up the difference in price (as a time card costs $29.99 and the expansion costs $19.99/$9.99 for subbed). Edited by MedveBocs

There is a lot of players out there that are unable for diferent reasons to use a credit card to pay for the game and you clearly know this based on the fact that you sell 60days time cards. I understand why you not wanting to allow players to spend CC on the ROTHC expansion - before all things you want our moneyt - but not having any alternate means is excluding a section of your audience unfairly.So I'd like to suggest that you impliment some form of system to allow players to redeem a time code, and instead of receiving 2 months of play time give them option to receive the expansion and an amount of playing days -maybe 30 days - to make up the difference in price (as a time card costs $29.99 and the expansion costs $19.99/$9.99 for subbed).

Then use a debit card. Don't have one? There is always Paypal you can link to your bank account. Still not good enough? How about a Time Card? There's also pay-as-you-go credit cards, which I use to pay for my subscription and buy cartel coins.

There are options, or did you just assume that credit card was the only way?

I can't see how they are excluding you from anything.

Edited by CaptRavenous

Then use a debit card. Don't have one? There is always Paypal you can link to your bank account. Still not good enough? How about a Time Card? There's also pay-as-you-go credit cards, which I use to pay for my subscription and buy cartel coins.

There are options, or did you just assume that credit card was the only way?

I can't see how they are excluding you from anything.

Don't forget about pre-paid credit cards. You can pick one up at any check-out line of any Wal-mart, and other stores. Charge them up, use them and recharge them. I know plenty of people that use a rechargeable pre-paid credit card from Wal-mart to buy their MMO services, and also use them on Paypal as well. No need here for a bank account. So many choices.