So who do we have to thank?

Glorthox

I spoke with my wallet!

worth it!

monthly sub is 15$ for the same content

cartel packs I buy are 40$

10$ to reinvigorate absolutely everything.. YES PLEASE!

Great job EAware. As good as almost any expansion I've played.. They added the level grind without it being grindy, and you get to end game quick again, but it is all fresh :)

So who do we have to thank for this expansion? EA? or Bioware? Makeb feels like a rush job that EA forced out. Or maybe Bioware wanted more? Makeb story was good, but was it really worth 10 dollars for subs and 20 dollars for F2P?

Dude I spend more then that on Starbucks are you really complaining about the cost because a movie will take more then that and deliver a lot less entertainment. I like the content and would be happy to pay for more of the same :)

It was about what I expected for 10 bucks not much, brought nothing new to the game for me, the f2p players are getting hosed at 20 bucks, but hey not my money, if folks enjoy it thats al that matters, for me it almost bored me to tears finished it on one toon no desire to do it on another, thats just my opinion for my personal game play, if you love the patch good for you.. /shrug