The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Invitation to Help Start a Guild

ChaoticHell

I`ve really enjoyed the idea of making and managing my own guild, but to be frank I suck at this game. :p And to be perfectly honest I`m completely fine with that. Im not really sure how to go about running a guild, but thankfully, with my guild at least, it will not be solely my burden to bare. No, it shall be everyones! From the higher ranking individuals right down the recruits, you`re all part of the machine that makes this guild work, or eventually work anyhow.

So I`ll be straight up with everyone. I`ve got a very sporadic internet connection that tends to crap out a lot but I fight through it and try to perform to the best of my abilities in all aspects of the game. I won`t be the best player in the guild, ha, not even close. I`m sure a vast majority of players will be better than me, but that`s fine. This guild that I hope to create will be more about community than anything. It`s for this reason that I would like to personally extend an invitation to anyone who is interested in forming a guild with me and my significant other. Like I said above, I suck at this game, and so I feel it would be hypocritical of me to impose an experience requirement to join my guild. So anyone is welcome, and almost all positions are available for everyone to apply for, should you be interested.

As it stands I`ll be the Guildmaster, and do my best to fulfill whatever duties that position will entail. Though maybe to alleviate some potential future stresses, and help get this baby rollin` I`m looking for some individuals who would be interested in heading some of the various departments or sectors this guild will hopefully one day have. As such I`ve already delegated off the position of Webmaster to my significant other and currently the other department heads I`m looking for are:

Guildmaster: Me (FILLED)

Co-Guildmaster: TheMidnightScene (FILLED)

Webmaster: TheMidnightScene (FILLED)

Head of Recruitment: (OPEN)

Head of PvP Content: (OPEN)

Head of PvE Content: (OPEN)

Now like I said I`m not sure how well this will all pan out and work, so I`m very open to suggestions and am aware that I may need to breakdown or create new departments as the need arises. At the moment I may not even need any other department heads or departments at all! I`m just putting this section here in case anyone is interested in these immediate positions, as I feel without events in both PvP and PvE aspects of the game, there won`t be much to do once we have members, and if we can`t keep members than really we won`t be a guild at all.

(P.S. I apologize for the shotty grammar and spelling. Unfortunately I`m writing this from a relatives laptop that`s got some serious issues haha. In the future ill almost always be writing updates and such from my computer at home where I strive to write as neatly as possible.)

::EDIT:: Also, thanks to a poster on reddit, I forgot to add that we`ll be on The Harbinger and at the moment we`re looking to open this guild on the Republic side, though I`m hoping in the very near future if things take off we`ll open a Imperial branch as well.

Edited by ChaoticHell