Extra XP Question For PvP

Nostiator

Hey guys just got back into the game and am currently playing a 48 Jugg.

My question to you is...................I'm only leveling through PvP / battlbe grounds so I was wondering what is actually better? The XP boost from the cartel market or should I be using the Warzone 25% boost the one that you get outta the cartel market packs at random? I was wondering if someone new the math or knew what is better for faster leveling through battle grounds using which of these.

Thanks! ;)

Since you said "only trough pvp", then gain from generic exp boos will be mostly useless. You don't get exp for kills, exp from fresh codex entries in WZ is negligible, only 2 'big' sources of exp are daily/weekly quests and warzone completions. Warzone completion is what is boosted trough warzone exp boosts, generic boosts will also increase exp from quests. So in most cases, warzone boost is enoough.

You could burn generic boost instead once every few days to increase exp from quests, they can stay in pendings for short time, and exp you recieve from them is affected by boosts active when you accept reward, not when you complete them.

Thanks so much for the replies. I guess I'll switch on over to the Warzone 25% ones. I have an XP burning right now and I haven't turned in my daily warzone I guess I will turn that in when I switch to the Warzone ones.