The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kudos to the Dev Team | Macrobinoculars Rocks

Zarrot

I am thoroughly impressed with the Expansion. The views on Makab are amazing, the raid is excellent, and the amount of content is kind of overwhelming, and the boss mechanics are great. However, the best of the bunch has to be the macrobinoculars quests; the puzzles are creative, the first Heroic 4 might be the best and most unique quest I ever ran in an MMO (my group was blown away; giggling and laughing through the whole thing it felt truely epic), and the final room in the last quest is stunningly beautiful and a high water mark in the history of level design.

So congratulations and keep up the good work. I cannot wait to see what comes next as it seems you have really hit your stride and are coming up with new ways to challenge us and make the game engine sing.

Edited by Zarrot

I myself haven't experienced any of the above yet as I missed out on the early-access:(, Though It's always nice to read positive feedback because more often than not the forums are full of people only pointing out the negatives and never actually thanking for the good work.

You've made me desperate for tomorrow to come so I can experience this for myself :D

I am thoroughly impressed with the Expansion. The views on Makab are amazing, the raid is excellent, and the amount of content is kind of overwhelming, and the boss mechanics are great. However, the best of the bunch has to be the macrobinoculars quests; the puzzles are creative, the first Heroic 4 might be the best and most unique quest I ever ran in an MMO (my group was blown away; giggling and laughing through the whole thing it felt truely epic), and the final room in the last quest is stunningly beautiful and a high water mark in the history of level design.

So congratulations and keep up the good work. I cannot wait to see what comes next as it seems you have really hit your stride and are coming up with new ways to challenge us and make the game engine sing.

Agree with this completely!! However I must add the seeker droid mission to this list. I'm loving this little treasure hunting droid. 2.0 = success in this players eyes along with my guildes. Keep up the great work BW. Looking forward to more.

Agreed. The quests for these are really cool. I even like

getting jumped by that freakin' champion droid randomly when I'm spotting things.

I helped a guildie with the final H4 of the chain and it was pretty awesome so I can't wait to do it for myself.

I like the quests that you get from the seeker droid quest line, but looking for the seeds are incredibly tedious and I am not a fan of that. The seeker doesn't even help you locate the seed, it just sends you to more and more trash. This is irritating but the quest I had to do was pretty sweet.

Definitely better thing to do than stand around on the fleet waiting for queues to pop.