Lfg

Stoicraven

LFG Tool must be improved. There's simply no reason any player be it dps, tank, or heals should ever ever have to sit in a que for hours while questing and never get a group for a random flashpoint.

I doubt the tool itself can be accounted for the fact there's like one tank for every seven who have a DPS. The numbers aren't exactly accurate but I hope you get what I mean.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I doubt the tool itself can be accounted for the fact there's like one tank for every seven who have a DPS. The numbers aren't exactly accurate but I hope you get what I mean.

its just not effective enough at the moment

me and 3 other people in my guild all queued for it

all being different set ups and it took 40 mins to put us in a group and yes we all landed in the same team so yea it need improving big time

all being different set ups and it took 40 mins to put us in a group and yes we all landed in the same team so yea it need improving big time

different setups might account for the time it took. I mean... I'm not saying that there might not be an issue with the coding of the tool itself (like for instance - random pop I got the other day - everyone in a group is lvl 25 or higher... and yet we got Atthiss which is gray to us all, even though there's mandalorian raiders that is a lot more level appropriate)

I mean... you COULD have just formed a group and queue for random and get flashpoint pop instantly.

that said... one of the issues (which I'm personally ok with dealing) is that the tool is limited to the realm. so. if you try to group outside of prime time playing hours for your server? you'll have harder time getting a group. the reason why i'm personally willing to deal with it, is that it tends to do a better job of keeping server community intact and does a better job of discouraging at least some people from bad behavior (a few ignores here and there, and they don't get to group anymore)

second problem is - more people play dps then healers/tanks and no improvements to the tool will fix that imbalance. the only solution I've been able to come up with is redesigning flashpoints to allow for more dps. still not sure how easy it is, since apparently current scaling system increases toughness of the mobs/number of them which means tanks might need a buff too, to not go squish too quickly.

Can't speak for others obviously but whenever I queue up as a tank, I get a group instantly 9 out of 10. As a healer, it usually takes two to three minutes at most. As a DPS, on the other hand, well... Sometimes I get the dailies on Ilum done before I get a group.

I'll assume it may vary a bit, depending on the server but that's how it has worked for me most of the time.

different setups might account for the time it took. I mean... I'm not saying that there might not be an issue with the coding of the tool itself

we just wanted to see how long it would take to find a team and set ups meant all lvl 50 in bh gear 2 dps a healer and a tank

Last night there was literally one tank queuing. (me).

I dropped from a group for various reasons and got the exact same group on the group finder for the next hour. Eventually I ignored the healer and got another group almost instantly.]

So not enough tanks for sure.