An Apology

Shevyk

Greetings Colony,

I'm not sure of the wisdom of this post, but I feel that it's necessary. It was brought to my attention that last week during the second day of Early Access that I was very rude to a number of people on Makeb or Black Hole General Chats.

I don't exactly remember the incidents because I had been playing nearly 24 hours. I was exhausted. Combine that with some serious health issues, and it made for an ugly outburst of temper. This has happened before in the past a few times under similar circumstances. I have taken action to avoid a recurrence of this type of behavior by simply turning off the computer after a certain amount of time.

I was either on my Republic characters Sebaan or Gr'eg-or this last week when this occurred. I have personally apologized in game to one player in particular, but I really thought it appropriate to do so here because I don't know who else may have been offended.

So, I would like to offer a very sincere apology to any players I may have offended and especially to my former guild which I embarrassed. I take responsibility for these actions, and I hope that affected players of this server will accept my apology and regret.

Very best regards to the Begeren Colony Republic Community,

Gr'eg-or, 55th Sage

Greetings Colony,

I'm not sure of the wisdom of this post, but I feel that it's necessary. It was brought to my attention that last week during the second day of Early Access that I was very rude to a number of people on Makeb or Black Hole General Chats.

I don't exactly remember the incidents because I had been playing nearly 24 hours. I was exhausted. Combine that with some serious health issues, and it made for an ugly outburst of temper. This has happened before in the past a few times under similar circumstances. I have taken action to avoid a recurrence of this type of behavior by simply turning off the computer after a certain amount of time.

I was either on my Republic characters Sebaan or Gr'eg-or this last week when this occurred. I have personally apologized in game to one player in particular, but I really thought it appropriate to do so here because I don't know who else may have been offended.

So, I would like to offer a very sincere apology to any players I may have offended and especially to my former guild which I embarrassed. I take responsibility for these actions, and I hope that affected players of this server will accept my apology and regret.

Very best regards to the Begeren Colony Republic Community,

Gr'eg-or, 55th Sage

I'm not one of the players who was involved in any of this but I hope you get better. I've been sick the past week and it sucks :/ Also props for making a public apology, not many have the guts to do that whether they are in the right or wrong in a situation.