Classic Comms

Lexian_kanobi

Whats with the 200 per week, ive done 1 run of dailys and 3 weekly quests and ive capped it, ive still got hm ev and hm kp to go, basicaly with the 200 cap whats the point of me running ev/kp seeing as the gear in there is no longer rakata, the cap nees raising to what ever the max someone in 1 week can actualy get from dailys flash points hard modes, cause if not whats the point of us running them,

Bio Ware your cutting your noses to spite your faces right now, think about it upping the cap means pepel will play more and be mroe active, meaning you wont lose subs, but with the cap being so low even dailys are pointless as after 1 day youve pretty much capped them, and on top of this the caps broken anyway, i had 0 comms before starting, ive spent some comms on 1 item that cost 120 or 150 cant remember basicaly, but no mater what all the weay my weekly total has been 13 higher than my total number, ive submitted a ticket already but its not been answered,

A) Wrong forum.

B) You hit cap so fast because all your previous coms got changed into em, so you probably started off already at or near the cap this week. You don't get 200 classic coms from just a couple quests.

i had no previous comms as ive not played for over 1 year, and yes you do i did 2 priority quests got 80 coms did 1 hm got 25 comms did 1 sm ec got 40 comms, and did black hole and section x that put me at 200 comms this was all done in 1 day rather than a whole week, just seems silly that we can complete a max weekly amount of comms in 1 day rather than it taking a whole week

it may have been but with the new expansion gear its not liek the classic comms gear is that great any more, so the cap they have placed on has hindered anyone that has either not brougth the expansion or has alot of play time on their hands, it seems theyve done it for the casual player which is annoying