Cheap purple crystal

evildarkjedi

Are you complaining?

Sometimes you get lucky. Maybe they made a typo, maybe they were new and hadn't checked the going prices before hand. Maybe they were a good samaritan and were hoping a newer player would stumble onto it.

I once bought a desert nekarr cat 4.5k. At that time they usually were worth 60k in our server and I believe they are still worth more than 4.5k. xD

It's either when people forget to put that one 0 more to the price or just new to the game. I remember when I first had my 4xmandalorian iron and I just put it in GTN with the price GTN gave it automatically, around 6k... They were always sold in 5 minutes :D I was shocked when i actually checked the value and saw that it was almost 60k at the time.

Or maybe some people like to screw other players by selling rare items at a stupidly low prices, seriously just check other items, some stuff on GTN is retardedly too expensive and others retardedly too cheap...
Wait, so we're complaining about cheap items now? What next, this storyline is just too gripping! It's totally retarded. :rolleyes:

Wait, so we're complaining about cheap items now? What next, this storyline is just too gripping! It's totally retarded. :rolleyes:

lol agreed.

There are times when i am trying to unload items and i do not feel like collecting them every 2 days just to repost them, i sell them for super cheap. Most of the time i am just trying to be a nice guy. Most of us have gotten help along the way and I try to do a little bit to pay it forward.

lol agreed.

There are times when i am trying to unload items and i do not feel like collecting them every 2 days just to repost them, i sell them for super cheap. Most of the time i am just trying to be a nice guy. Most of us have gotten help along the way and I try to do a little bit to pay it forward.

What are you, some kind of troll? STOP SELLING STUFF CHEAP! :D