New cartel pack?

Greenify

I am tired of the objects in the contraband packs. I want to get the reputation but I can't deal with the same objects all the time. Please add a new pack and/or have the hurt cartel seize the other packs so you can get reputation items from them too.

The Enforcer/Regulator combo was released 4 weeks ago. If they stick with the 6-week release schedule, that means the next pack will arrive in about 2 weeks now. :)

I'm really wondering how they plan to top the Regulator/Enforcer packs though, those are definitely my favourites so far!

The Enforcer/Regulator combo was released 4 weeks ago. If they stick with the 6-week release schedule, that means the next pack will arrive in about 2 weeks now. :)

I'm really wondering how they plan to top the Regulator/Enforcer packs though, those are definitely my favourites so far!

Packs are not part of that schedule. They always arrive within 10th an 20th of each month :)

They didnt release them this week because it would cause a bit of a hassle to players with lots of new diferent content and then new packs on top of it. (my guess)

Jolee Bindo armor was datamined to arrive in contraband packs

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Packs are not part of that schedule. They always arrive within 10th an 20th of each month :)

They didnt release them this week because it would cause a bit of a hassle to players with lots of new diferent content and then new packs on top of it. (my guess)

Same for next week then, since there are people who didn't pre-order in time for the early access. Which would move it to the week right after, still perfectly 6 weeks after the previous pack :D