How many people actually play this game?

Liquidzero

I don't think that word thinks what you think it means.

Then you don't know what it means. You are coming down on me cause i stated my opinion and then goes on to say that other people have opinions too ( quite obvious ) and that I should just leave the game because of mine....

Anyway my opinion is that if bioware is going to release another subpar mmo, I would rather they just didn't. However if they do deliver something of quality then great for us and for them. Do you disagree with that ?

Funny how ppl got all flamed up about that comment and interpreted that as me ordering bioware like this was even possible to do lol. So yeah... can you guys respect other people opinions ? :rolleyes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I say 150.000 - 250.000.

There are less than ~ 20 servers and I highly doubt there are more than 15.000 players on a server.

Nevertheless, if the subscriptions and the new model would flourish, EA would tell us numbers. They didn't since they realized they are bleeding subs in an extreme way.

That's why I guess the game is now doing ok but not fine. And Ohlen is nothing but a story teller. He ever was, he always be.

Edited by LovarBoy

Uh, wrong.

Yes, EA owns Bioware. However, BioWare functions separately. They have their own offices with NO EA employees. You work for BioWare, NOT EA. They hire their own people, etc. etc.

We KNOW that they are working on ME4. We KNOW they're working on a completely new universe. We're ALMOST positive said universe is an MMO (as it's been hinted at like crazy).

Who are you to tell a company to stop trying? How about you /unsub and stop playing, if it's that bad?

EA pushes the production schedule at Bioware. Refer to one of the 9 million posts from ex and current Bioware employee's that states this.