Tell us how bolster works.

Saskwach

I think a lot of the problem people are having with the new PvP is that nobody actually knows how the new bolster works. It's moronic that someone can take off all their war hero gear and get better stats, and I expect that will get fixed, but we don't have time to run lots of experiments during warzones. I want to make informed decisions about what kinds of gear to wear and the way to do that is to have an actual, technical, breakdown of how it works. Those of us who are interested can read it and make recommendations to others who care but not enough to understand the mechanics. People who don't care are free to ignore it. You're free to change it (please do) and keep us up to date on the mechanics.

Just shows me and others that people who aren't good at pvp just find ways to exploit it for their benefit. This doesn't make PVP fun, it makes it very boring and unfair. People work hard for their gear only to have exploiters make a joke of it.

Are you arguing that the solution to the problem that there may be people exploiting errors in the game's programming is to keep the facts of how it works a secret? Wouldn't it be better to find the problems and fix them?