I didn't realize that Jedi Covenant was in New Jersey.... (Mafia?)

Swijr

Update - I'm getting undercut and it's pretty funny. I'm going to relist my entire inv for less than theirs. Should be fun... lol

Dude, don't relist YOUR inventory. Buy out all of his stuff, then RELIST it for your price. More creds for you.

Not that some of you aren't soliciting for this very thing...

I know I have:rolleyes:

When it dips low enough...I will. :p

Lol - that will make for a nice little backfire.

I really fail to understand how into the markets people get. I sell what I can't use (mostly mats as I don't craft) a bit below whatever the going price is. If I get undercut myself, I relist. If the price drops so low that it's not worth the effort - to the junk vendor it goes.

BTW, I giggled at the tauntaun head crack a page or two back - getting strange looks at work now:p

mafia does not exist forget about it.....or else capisce

first of all nobody in the mafia would be playing a fricken mmo so forget about it! capisce.

well maybe fat tony would..

forget about it! capisce

i am part italian so stop with the mafia crap > capisce

(btw - for those that don't know, when you reverse engineer a green item, you have the chance to get 1 of 3 "blue" items". EACH blue item can be RE'd for a chance to get 1 of 6 PURPLE items. That means that there are 18 different purple named items PER base green that can be made. EACH name has a different set of core stats.)

Slightly OT...

I thought it was 5 Purple items per blue, and there's one missing from the Redoubt line so it's only 14 total.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=443558&postcount=1#prefix

Has it been verifiably changed since that post was made?