Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Early Access? How about no access

I am a IT manager, things can go wrong.... i am sure they have good people looking into it.

My wife is freaking, she is so addicted to the game... I was like Sweetie, you could use this time to get some things done.... lol.

Im stuck at work and all I get are forums... not fair. :p

I am a IT manager, things can go wrong.... i am sure they have good people looking into it.

My wife is freaking, she is so addicted to the game... I was like Sweetie, you could use this time to get some things done.... lol.

I would suggest you stop and buy flowers and candy on your way home, Or pick the comfy spot on the couch.:p

Edited by Taorus

Did you tell her there's a world just outside her door too, that's as fun to explore as Makeb is? :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.