Hit Points in PvP, not working right at all..

Deluged

The first time I noticed this was yesterday morning in a WZ. I'm a lv51 commando. I am well geared for my level.

I highlighted a fellow commando yesterday who was level30...His HP's were 5000 more than me.

I noticed this throughout the day in WZ.

Just now before the server went kaput I was in a WZ with a level 35 player, who was playing completely undressed.

No, not invisible gear. His hitpoints were still 5000 more than me...a lv 51 well geared player.

This is no little thing. I'm done with PvP till this is completely fixed. I feel this is a high priority fix, that should be handled immediately.

Grrrrr.

They are working on it. There is a long post from BW in a thread called "lol naked bolster".

Pre-55 wz's are now designed for people without expertise as well as buffing players who have lower tier gear or no gear up to equality with fully geared high level characters. There is a problem with their math that is allowing an equipment slot with no item to be buffed above an equipment slot with an item instead of making them equal.

The problem does not exist in lvl 55 wz's. So just play naked with just your weapons for now and gain 4 more levels and put your expertise gear back on for lvl 55 wz's and all will be well. They are working on a fix and you will only be inconvenienced until you hit 55.