the server went out and i was like...

leijae

Lol I'm starting to think that....I feel like its just not meant to be. I was even telling my group that I'd finally be able to get my HK....wham....server down. Lol

Hey dued I feel your pain add Nomok/Kindrriz I can tank/heals/dps to help you with getting that hk part. Wow though this is really not a surprise to me at all. Since expansion hit I figured things would get all cross. They should of thought of making more servers than pushing the 2.0/makeb..Could cause a chain reaction of people quiting the game now lol.

Edited by Billybobbater

Hey dued I feel your pain add Nomok/Kindrriz I can tank/heals/dps to help you with getting that hk part. Wow though this is really not a surprise to me at all. Since expansion hit I figured things would get all cross. They should of thought of making more servers than pushing the 2.0/makeb..Could cause a chain reaction of people quiting the game now lol.

I definitely will. I was running with a few HK scavengers all the way until the last part and we somehow got d/c....so I've been trying here and there to get that last part and its just not working out for me lol. My Marauder is Abaddon'nox ...ill add you whenever this crap gets sorted out. I knew something was up when the mail started going haywire.

I definitely will. I was running with a few HK scavengers all the way until the last part and we somehow got d/c....so I've been trying here and there to get that last part and its just not working out for me lol. My Marauder is Abaddon'nox ...ill add you whenever this crap gets sorted out. I knew something was up when the mail started going haywire.

Don't worry guys...despair is just part of the HK quest. I just got it last week. I wasn't having any problems with crashing. I just spent an eternity in the gf que waiting for a group for the fp's. Even after getting last piece the despair returned with the fight with the boss. Several times I felt like I was never going to get the droid.

There are a lot of cries for help that go unanswered in Section X. I'm glad sometimes people don't help when I ask for it though. It forces me to find areas of improvement in my play style where I didn't think any was required.

Good lookin' out Abaddon - you've helped me out a few times.