The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Customization-options for each Species

Terin

Basically, I'd like to see more options made available on the Cartel Market. My suggestions are as followed:

Cyborg - Robotic Limbs

You would simply select one of several combinations of cybernetic limbs. These were persist through clothing and armor, as well. Forearms, Full-arms, and Lower-legs are what I'm thinking, with differing combinations as options. In addition, include the option of playing a Cyborg without facial-implants.

Zabrak - Body-tattoos

Basically, let us have full-body tattoos. I know that's a lot more work than it sounds, but I genuinely believe it would be an awesome addition. Plus, it would give purpose to the Covert armor-sets!

Twi'lek - Multi-colored Skins

Honestly, I don't know much about Twi'leks, other than there is a flesh-colored one in Return of the Jedi who creeps me the hell out. Perhaps they could have access to multi-colored skintones, though, or even "shimmering" skintones? They're supposed to be a beautiful race, so making them stand out even more would be pretty cool.

Sith Pureblood - More outlandish facial-structures

The Sith Purebloods are already fairly cool, but truth be known, I've always found there faces to be a bit unsettling, as though their faces are "melting". While that's an iconic part of their appeal, perhaps they could have additional options that stray even further from traditional "Human" structure, giving sharper, more "draconic" features, along the lines of the Turians from Mass Effect?

Rattataki - Body-tattoos

Unlike the Zabrak, whose tattoos are always symmetrical, I'd like to see the Rattataki given body-tattoos that are more asymmetrical. For example, males might get tattoos that cover the entirety of their left shoulder, or maybe females could get flowing designs that go down their back? Stuff like that.

Miraluka - Additional eye-covers (and more?)

Personally, I'd like to have the option of a really simple-looking, tattered bandage wrapped around your eyes, or even a basic blindfold. Additionally -- and maybe this is a bit too "out there" -- what about having a version with completely white eyes (which perhaps turn black with Sith corruption)?

Mirialan - Ermm, more tattoos?

I'd hate for this whole post to read as "Full-body tattoos, everwhere, all the time!", but it does seem fairly logical. I'd take a much more minimalistic approach, much as their facial-markins, as use them sparingly. Anyways, it's an idea.

Human - More Hair and Beard styles

Long-hair and closely-cropped beards basically summarize what we want, here. Oh, and maybe long, braided beards, too?

And finally...

Everyone - More athletic body-type (Body 2.5)

Body 2 looks great, but is decidedly skinny. Body 3 is great, but looks monstrously built. What we really need is something in the middle; something taller and more muscular than Body 2, but slimmer and more athletic than Body 3. Make it happen, cap'n!

I'll concede that Cyborgs need something. At current, it's like why is this even a race? It's just Humans with [censored] here and there. Let's get some robotic limbs or legs, or more severe enhancements. Tubes. I don't know. But...Cyborg just seems...Lazy.