Will the Daily Transports Be Fixed?

skitzogreg

The lack of the ability to transfer to different daily locations from the daily planets themselves is awful. Can this please be added back? I can't believe the hassle I'm going through to get back to the Black Hole area. Edited by skitzogreg

The lack of the ability to transfer to different daily locations from the daily planets themselves is awful. Can this please be added back? I can't believe the hassle I'm going through to get back to the Black Hole area.

Before I got in-game I thought it sounded horrible. Then I realized the terminal you click on for transport now is literally right next to the shuttle. Take a second to look for it and then its a non-issue.

There is of course the point that it seems an utterly pointless change, but it is what it is. Click the little red terminal now instead of the shuttle, wala.

Edited by Doctoglethorpe

There is of course the point that it seems an utterly pointless change.

lmao

it's interesting to see where these guys put the money people spend on Cartel Coins.

"hmm..we've got all this extra cash coming in..how should we improve services?...let's add EXTRA terminals RIGHT NEXT TO THE ALREADY WORKING ship terminal..because eff logic"

GG

Edited by Xaldynn

There is of course the point that it seems an utterly pointless change, but it is what it is. Click the little red terminal now instead of the shuttle, wala.
My guess is the change is so that it could be made more consistent across the entire game and added to the fleet.

Lol! What? Ok... if you look next to the ship you came in on there is a terminal that allows you to transport directly to different dailies areas of your choice. And on the fleet, it is right next to your hangar. It couldn't get any easier.

The terminal doesn't look like a mission terminal. It is more like a rectangle on it's side.

I honestly don't understand why this was tampered with. Can anyone tell me when the priority transport terminal is on the fleet as it is mentioned in the patch notes but I cannot find it on the fleet.

Right outside of your hangar. On the wall.

Yes, but if you come and you finish in a place, then you have to come back to the fleet again!

So why we can't have this inside our ship? It was so much easyer the possibility to go from a daily to another daily...

Edited by Elminster_cs