Where are implants and earpieces for classic comms???

-Damask-

The Blackhole earpieces and implants are gone....at least from the vendor...not sure if you can get them as drops. Don't remember there being any Campaign earpieces or implants from that vendor. If you're going past level 50, you won't be missing much. I got an earpiece as a quest reward in one of my early Makeb missions before I even hit level 51 and it was better than my Black Hole earpiece.

If that's true that sucks... So if I need an implant for my companion I have to run a HM with another player who is the same class as my companion, and then hope they don't mind me needing on it? Seems like a pointless removal to me, especially with the devs doing everything they can to make us waste comms (slot bound barrels for example) now they remove something we need?

I'm hoping this is a bug or just an oversight... We need some BoE implants at least to replace the rakata ones that were removed (some of which were actually better than the upgrade BH piece), for gearing alts and companions mainly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.